We are committed to ensure offshore operation safely, human health and environment protection in all our projects. Employees at every level including management are collectively responsible and held accountable for overall safety, human health and environment programs. Through HSE top management takes the ultimate responsibility for any unforeseen events. We will implement proactive HSE system to comply with legislation and provide a frame work for reviewing and improving on-site and off-site performance.
Petrogas and its subsidiaries shall strive to be the leading provider of Offshore Oil and Gas and Energy Services by delivering resources on time, every time. We will comply with all regulatory requirements and provide value for money to our customers by continually improving our processes and service quality.
OUR CORPORATE OBJECTIVE
- To work toward zero injury.
- Take proactive measure for reducing and eliminating risk.
- Abide with all applicable legislation and their requirements.
- Upgrade on technology/skill and knowledge of co-workers.
- Strive for enhancing customers satisfaction in safe & healthy working environment.
- To work toward to zero pollution.
- To protect our valued workforce, subcontractor and client personnel.
- To protect our equipment and assets and that of our clients all the times.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
“USEFUL IF YOU GET PEOPLE
ENGAGED WITH HELPING
YOU TO MAKE IT WORK.
– Max McKeown